Redbridge Causeway, Southampton, Southampton, SO15 0DR
Closes in 36 days
Start your future as a DAF apprentice?
Join an awarding winning apprentice programme and secure a role within the market leading dealer network.
Adams Morey Morey belives in investing in our people and the future of our industry. The DAF Apprentice Programme gives YOU the chance to join this select group of specialist Technicians and Advisors, maintaining some of the most most sophisticated trucks on the road and keep the country running, means that first class training for those involved in the vital service and maintenance of these vehicles is more important than ever.
Our Heavy Vehicle Apprenticeship combines hands-on workshop training and studies with college block release at the DAF Apprentice College in Bristol. It allows you the opportunity to work on some of the most modern, sophisticated trucks on the road with access to the latest systems and technology.
It’s not just a job; it’s your first step into a career with global opportunities available to fulfil your ambitions within the motor industry.
As a Heavy Vehicle Service Technician:
– YOU will be part of a highly-skilled workforce committed to providing top quality service, keeping DAF market leader year after year.
– YOU will be responsible for diagnosing and rectifying complex mechanical and electrical systems.
– YOU will be testing vehicles and performing a major overhaul on large components and investigating a variety of cutting-edge electrical systems.
– YOU will be performing routine maintenance and repairs to DAF’s high standards.
– YOU will be equipped with access to the latest systems and advanced DAF technology.
– YOU will be part of a team, working alongside highly skilled qualified Technicians.
– YOU will provide expert advice and support to both customers and your dealership colleagues.
– YOU will be a brand ambassador for DAF.
For more information and to apply -the link is www.daf-apprenticeships.co.uk